Longworth Houston Family Lawyers – Affordable – Compassionate Legal Solutions
The Longworth Law Firm and Lead Attorney Daryl Longworth focus on Texas Family Law. We help clients who are facing divorce and other complicated family law issues in the Harris County and Fort Bend Family Courts.
Our practice areas include: Texas Divorce Cases, CPS Interventions and Child Protective Services Matters, Juvenile Delinquency Defense, Adoptions, Child Custody, Family Law Modification Orders and drafting Wills.
Our main office is conveniently located in the heart of Downtown Houston on Louisiana Street. We are generally able to conduct most of our client visitations via telephone if that is more convenient.
Divorce Lawyers in Houston – Longworth Law Firm
The Longworth Law Firm provides expert legal guidance and representation in family law. We handle cases involving divorce, child custody, and child support in Houston, Cypress, Sugar Land, Stafford, Richmond, Rosenberg, and Katy, Texas.
We are one of Houston’s best reviewed family lawyers. We excel in negotiation, mediation, arbitration, and trial. Our Houston, TX divorce attorneys use a hands on approach to dealing with Texas family law. Your case will receive our direct attention.
Visit Our Texas Family Law Attorney Blog
Houston Divorce Attorney Reviews
Family Law Attorney Houston – Call for Consultation
The Longworth Law Firm, P.C. is a dedicated partner in your divorce or family law case. We know this is one of the most challenging times in your life. The family law attorneys in our centrally located Houston, Tx office can help with any divorce or family law issue, including:
- Texas Divorce With Children
- Getting Child Support in Houston
- Court Order / Divorce Order Enforcement
- Highly Contested Divorce & Separation
- High Net Worth Divorce
- Property Division & Asset Protection During Your Divorce
- Uncontested Divorce In Texas & Other Flat Fee Divorce Situations
- Divorce Mediation in the Houston Area
- Getting Sole Custody of Your Child / Children
- Texas Paternity Law / Parentage Lawsuits
- Getting Back Child Support From a Delinquent Non-Custodial Parent
- See also…Retroactive Child Support Laws in Texas
- Help For When You Are Paying Too Much in Child Support
- Joint Custody & Child Support Issues
- Prenuptial Agreements, also called Pre-Marital agreements
- Adoption A Child in Texas
- The Stepparent Adoption Process
- Dealing With Child Protective Services in Harris County & Surrounding Areas